Chilled Mirror Dew Point Hygrometers
HTi hygrometer systems use chilled mirror sensors, the most accurate technology available to measure humidity for laboratory or industrial use.
Chilled mirror hygrometers directly measure the amount of water vapor in the sample gas, providing inherent accuracy and long term stability superior to other humidity measurement technologies. A Chilled Mirror Sensor cools a mirrored surface until dew or frost forms on it, and then measures the mirror temperature. This temperature is by definition the dewpoint, a direct measure of the vapor pressure of water. Chilled mirror hygrometers are used as standards in metrology labs and industrial test and measurement applications where accurate and repeatable humidity measurement is required.
HTi's CMS-I and CMS-R Hygrometer Systems
- Feature chilled mirror sensors for high accuracy and high reliability.
- Include analog, alarm and RS-232 outputs.
- Include temperature and pressure inputs for psychrometric calculations.
- Are NIST traceable.
- Feature controllable, heated sensors for higher dewpoint measurements and condensation prevention.
- Feature ACCU-STAR, an automatic mirror cleaning function, to reduce maintenance.
- Provide a large mirror size to extend the interval between cleanings.
- Contain a removable mirror that can be replaced if damaged.
- Provide the option of a solid platinum mirror with a five year corrosion warranty.
CMS-I Integrated Sensor with Monitor and Chilled Mirror Dew Point Hygrometer
- Compact size, remote display to 500 feet.
- Instrument compatible with Shinyei S-1 S/M series hygrometers, convenient retro-fit.
CMS-R Remote Sensor Monitor and Chilled Mirror Dew Point Hygrometer
- Available in rack mount, bench top or rugged NEMA12 enclosures.
- Instrument mounting compatible with M4/E4 series hygrometers, convenient retro-fit.